Sunday, November 17, 2013

An Update


For the last couple of weeks I've been busy preparing a small storefront to act as an office/meeting place to establish a more visible profile in the Hamilton music community. Recently, we were able to find a place in a nursing home for my mother and I've regained some freedom to pursue my creative endeavors.

Currently, I have classical and flamenco guitars on the go, and I'll document them when they're closer to completion.  I realized recently that I have very few photos of finished instruments on here. I hope to redesign woodfordinstruments.com and turn it into a profile and presentation page which will maintain a link to this blog.  If you have this page bookmarked, you might be redirected.

It's a busy time.  I apologize if I haven't responded to your comments recently -I haven't been checking in with much regularity.  You can always reach me via email: ted@woodfordinstruments.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment